is to realise the traditional grown associations of the textile and clothing industry in the European surroundings with politico- economical sense and to contribute to an effective integration.
Within the textile chain close cooperation-relations turned out to be a huge advantage. To profit from this advantage in the border-crossing cooperation work the EuroTextilRegion also includes administrative districts that to not directly adjacent to neighbouring countries.
- Support of entrepreneurship and its linking, especially of SME
- Maximum exploration of regional markets
- Combined research and technological development, especially of future technologies
- Creation of joint locations of industry
- Protection and qualification of regional potential of specialists in all areas of the labours markets
- Building-up of image and regional marketing